Support to get involved

someone to speak on your behalf

Find out about finding someone to support you when you don't feel confident

making your own decisions

Find out more about the Mental Capacity Act 2005

your right to freedom and safety

Find out how to get help if you or someone you know is being deprived of their freedom

nhs complaints advocacy

Find out how to get help if you want to make a complaint about a service from the NHS

looking after someone's affairs

There may come a time when you need help with managing your affairs