Community Independent Living Service
The Community Independent Living Service (CILS) is a borough wide network of support, information and advice and signposting services. The aim of the service is to help people to live as independently as possible within the community. CILS is provided by two local partnerships: GoLocal and The Community Partnership.
GoLocal provides information & advice and a network of support services and activities for people living in the Richmond villages of East Sheen, Mortlake, Barnes, Twickenham & Whitton. The GoLocal partnership consists of:
- Sheen Lane Library, Sheen Lane, Sheen London SW14 8LP – every Tuesday 10am to 2pm
- Whitton Corner Health and Social Care Centre, Percy Road Twickenham TW2 7BB - every Thursday 9am to 1pm.
More about GoLocal
GoLocal for Sheen, Mortlake, Barnes, Twickenham or Whitton
Phone: 020 8973 1877
The Community Partnership
The Community Partnership provides information, advice and well-being services across Teddington, The Hamptons, Richmond, Kew, Ham and Petersham.
This partnership consists of Richmond Advice and Information on Disability and Integrated Neurological Services working together with:
- Disability Action and Advice Centre, 4 Waldegrave Road, Teddington TW11 8HT - Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Richmond Adult Community College, Parkshot, Richmond TW9 2RE - Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- Kew Community Trust, St Lukes in The Avenue, Kew, Richmond TW9 2AJ - Monday to Friday from 10am to 3.30pm
- Ham Library, Ham Street, Ham TW10 7HR - Mondays only from 10am to 12noon.
More about the Community Partnership
Community Partnership for Richmond, Kew, Ham, Petersham,Teddington or The Hamptons
Phone: 020 8831 6464